Samsung is currently working on a new 200MP camera sensor for its flagship smartphone 2023. Many reports have come out about Samsung’s new 200MP camera sensor. Now a new report is claiming that Samsung Electronics has completed the development of the new 200MP camera sensor. Now Samsung is working on choosing suppliers for this camera sensor.
Samsung Electro-Mechanics has also placed orders for 70 percent of the sensors for the new 200MP ISOCELL sensor. An ETNews report claims that Samsung Electronics and its other partners will fulfill the remaining 30 percent of the orders. After finalizing the design of the new sensor, the company is now completing the production work of the new ISOCELL HP3 camera sensor. This camera sensor of Samsung can be given in the flagship phone of 2023. If reports are to be believed, the company can use 200MP ISOCELL HP3 camera sensor for the first time in Samsung Galaxy S23.

New camera in the flagship Galaxy S23 series

Samsung has already prepared a 200MP camera sensor. The name of this camera sensor is ISOCELL HP1, but the company is working on a new 200MP camera sensor for its flagship Galaxy S23 series smartphone, which will be different from the existing HP1 camera sensor.

Samsung’s new 200MP camera sensor can be introduced in the name of ISOCELL HP3, which is an upgrade of the existing HP1. Samsung’s HP1 camera sensor can record 8K and 4K videos. Along with this, this camera sensor comes with HDR and Double Super face detection autofocus feature.

Samsung hasn’t revealed much about its new 200MP camera lens at the moment. It is possible that the Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphone may reveal the camera details at the time of the smartphone’s launch.

By admin